New partnership agreement
Umowa partnerska z ACI Industriearmaturen GmbH
Partnership agreement with ACI Industriearmaturen GmbH
We have been cooperating with the German company ACI Industriearmaturen GmbH (hereinafter ACI) since 2016. It was our supplier of high-tech industrial fittings. Tank accessories such as round, oval and rectangular sight glasses, level gauges etc. offered by ACI complement our range of accessories for tanks manufactured by domestic manufacturers.
Because the cooperation proceeded smoothly and favorably for both sides, and the opinions of our customers about ACI products were very good, we tightened our contacts with ACI, giving them the form of a partnership agreement. Under this agreement, we became the exclusive supplier of fittings manufactured by ACI (sight glasses, flow sight glasses, level gauges) in Poland. The partnership agreement provides us, and thus our customers, with fast delivery, high quality, reasonable price and adjusting the fittings to individual customer requirements.
The working environment determines the selection of the right parts, accessories and generally all elements of the process infrastructure. Thanks to close cooperation with ACI, we are able to offer our customers fittings (eg sight glasses for tanks) adapted to work at a specific temperature and pressure (determining the choice of glass and gaskets) and to contact with a specific medium (determines the type of steel used for production elements). For aggressive environments, we can supply mica shields that protect the glass against corrosion, for example from the boiler water or strong acids or alkaline substances. We can also cover the inside of the sight glass fittings with a protective plastic layer, which in turn prevents corrosion of the body elements.
We have divided the offer of products manufactured by ACI into:
- oblong sight glasses intended for welding on / in the tank wall and allowing observation of the reaction or level of substances in the tank. Depending on the model chosen, the sight glasses can operate at temperatures up to 243 ° C and pressures up to 25 bar.
- round sight glasses intended for welding on / in the tank wall. Used mainly for observation of the technological process in a tank, reactor or other, normally closed, container.
- flange mounted round sight glasses, designed for fastening with screws on standard flanges (DIN 28121). By selecting an appropriate sight glass, it is possible to operate it even at very high pressures (up to 160 bar) or very high temperatures (up to 1000 ° C).
- flow sight glasses, intended for observing the flow of medium (fluids, bulk materials, gases) in pipelines, tanks, silos, etc. Due to the applied sight glass, they are divided into two main categories: flow sight glasses with flat sight glass [nbsp ] and with a glass tube (with/without plastic cover). Depending on the standard, we can offer DIN or ANSI compliant flow sight glasses. [Nbsp] Most of them are attached to the technological infrastructure using standard flanges (DIN, ANSI), but we can also offer flow sight glasses for welding. High-pressure flow sight glasses allow observation of processes under pressure up to 1000 bars! We also offer flow sight glasses equipped with 2 - 4 view ports or 2 - 4 connections allowing for better process observation or installation of measuring and / or lighting equipment. More on the page https://www.continentaltrade.com.pl/flow-sight-glasses-a24.
- level gauges with flat sight glass - with transparent or reflex glass. For transparent glasses, we suggest the use of mica shields.
- level gauges with glass tube - with/without plastic cover, made of stainless steel or brass, with flanged or threaded connections and with valves.
The fittings can be delivered in a complete form (glass, valves, gaskets, etc. completed and ready for assembly). We can also offer individual elements (flanges, sight glasses) or spare parts (eg gaskets). We also have a wide range of accessories (eg wipers, lighting) that increase the functionality and comfort of use. Thanks to the partnership with ACI, all these elements can be adapted to the client's needs (temperature, pressure, environment), while offering very high quality, fast delivery and reasonable price.