Synthetic mica (fluorphlogopite) - material for extreme applications.
Mail for: ##email##
Synthetic mica – fluorphlogopite
material for extreme applications.
Synthetic mica (fluorphlogopite) is artificially obtained material, similar to natural mica, but with much better properties. Up to now it was mostly used as flakes or powders.
Currently, we can offer synthetic mica in the form of plates and discs.Space industry, microwave technology (radar, electron microscopes, telescopes), medical equipment, high-temperature technologies - these are just some areas of application of synthetic mica sheets. Research institutes and new technology companies are interested in synthetic mica (fluorphlogopite). Maybe you should take a closer look to this incredible material?
Maybe you should take a closer look to this incredible material?
Synthetic mica meets the extreme requirements of modern technology:
- it can be used at temperatures from -100 ° C to 1 100 ° C,
- even at high temperatures practically don't emit any gas, and thus does not degrade the vacuum,
- is chemically stable (even in contact with concentrated hydrochloric or sulfuric acids), is extremely resistant to weather conditions,
- ideally transmits electromagnetic radiation (light) over a wide range (UV to IR), it is perfectly transparent and clear,
- it is an excellent dielectric, even at high temperatures,
- It is not sensitive to conditions of long (multi-year) storage.
Currently, we can offer a synthetic mica (fluorphlogopite) rectangular plates with dimensions:
and disks with diameters from 5 mm to 75 mm.
Typical thickness of synthetic mica plates and discs is 0.1 mm or 0.2 mm.
For more information, please visit our website on page: https://www.continentaltrade.com.pl/fluorphlogopite-synthetic-mica.
You can always contact us by phone or e-mail (contact details are here).
If you do not want to receive this type of information, click the link below.
Remove me from the distribution list.