§1 General information
- The data administrator is Continental Trade Sp. z o.o. located in Warszaw POLAND, Krasnobrodzka 5 str. (postal code 03-214), registered under number KRS: 0000021070 in Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy XIII Wydział Gospodarczy , NIP: 524-10-25-754, REGON: 011218420. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect your right to privacy and we care about data security. Therefore, among other things, we use a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the contact form are not available to unauthorized persons.
§2 Processed data
- If you have subscribed to the list of recipients of our newsletter, we only process your e-mail address.
- If you contact us via the contact form, we process your data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, name and address of your company. We use a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) to send information provided in the contact form.
- Your personal data are processed:
- in accordance with the rules on the protection of personal data,
- in accordance with the implemented Security Policy,
- to the extent and purpose necessary for the correct implementation of the Services provided electronically (reply / submission of an offer on request, dispatch of the Bulletin),
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject,
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you, if you subscribed to the list of recipients of our newsletter (newsletter).
- Detailed information about cookies is available on the Cookies Policy page.